Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Beet bread. Chocolate Zucchini Bread made with cocoa powder, chocolate chips, and shredded zucchini. This easy Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread recipe is the BEST! This easy chocolate zucchini bread will remind you of your favorite chocolate cake.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Beet bread
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 4 large of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil or canola oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of fresh grated raw beets.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fresh grated zucchini ( seeded ).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips (of choice).
- Prepare of optional topper:.
- You need 1 tbsp of shredded beets.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shredded zucchini.
Add sugar, and continue beating until well blended. Stir in oil, vanilla, zucchini, pecans, chocolate chips, and orange zest. And cue the Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread. Step away from the spiralizer while you imagine this: Freshly grated zucchini Best of all, this quick and easy recipe makes not one, but two super-moist loves of zucchini bread.
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Beet bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Grease 2 smaller sized loaf pans..
- In a large bowl sift or wisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside..
- In another bowl wisk together the eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, sour cream and oil..
- Pour wet into dry..
- Stir until almost combined. Do not overmix..
- Squeeze out excess liquid from zucchini..
- Add zucchini and beets to the mix..
- Gently fold into batter until well distributed..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Divide batter equally between the two loaf pans..
- Bake at 325 for 30 minutes. Then sprinkle the optional grated beet and zucchini equally across the tops of each loaf..
- Continue baking an additional 25-35 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Let stand until your able to handle it..
- Loosen edges and turn out onto a wire rack to finish cooling. Once cooled enough to eat transfer to a serving dish..
- Slice and serve!.
So that means there's one for you and. This is the best Chocolate Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread out there. In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs with the sugar, oil, zucchini and vanilla. Add the flour mixture and stir gently with a spatula until the flour is just incorporated. This Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread is the zucchini bread recipe you've been waiting for!