Sweet and sour trotters with asparagus and zucchini. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add asparagus (except for tips) and zucchini to the fry pan. Add salt and fresh ground black pepper.
Ingredients of Sweet and sour trotters with asparagus and zucchini
- Prepare 9 oz of jar of pickled pigs feet, trotters.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of chopped asparagus.
- It's 1 medium of zucchini chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 oz of Korean flat noodles.
- It's pinch of salt.
If you prefer not to cook with alcohol Stir in cooked noodles until well coated. Taste and adjust seasonings to create a pleasing sweet and sour balance. With leftovers from a lovely dinner - asparagus, zucchini, dinner rolls, and Havarti cheese - and other ingredients I had on hand, I put together this simple-but-satisfying breakfast strata for our host and fellow guests. Remove from oven and place zucchini slices on top.
Sweet and sour trotters with asparagus and zucchini step by step
- Pick out the trotters keep the liquid in the jar now take any bones and Cartilage out of of trotters.
- Chop up all the trotters after the bone and Cartilage is removed add to wok.
- Add zucchini and asparagus add liquids of trotters to the wok add spices and sugar let simmer.
- Add noodles this won't take long to cook stir together well serve hope you enjoy.
Quarter zucchini lengthwise into thin strips and cut in half to make uniform pieces. Vegan Eggplant And Potato Bake Recipes. Add the asparagus and toss to coat (I use tongs for this as the asparagus can get a little tricky to toss). This site is owned and operated by Sweet Pea Chef LLC. asweetpeachef.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide. Enjoy the delights of Thai food with this stir-fry of shrimps and vegetables served with a delicious sweet and sour sauce.