Light zucchini parmiggiana. This eggplant and or zucchini parmigiana is a fat reduced version and easy version. Oggi nuovo video di cucina extra light. Zucchini is such a convenient and delicious vegetable.
Ingredients of Light zucchini parmiggiana
- Prepare of preheat the oven 350o.
- You need 2 of zucchinis.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of part skim mozzarellA cheese cut in strips.
- It's 1/2 cup of panko plain breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of spray olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Grilled Zucchini Parmigiana. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Lightly coat zucchini slices with Olive Oil (to taste) on one side, preferably the cut side. Season with Sea Salt and Pepper (to taste). Working in batches, grill zucchini on the rack of a covered grill over.
Light zucchini parmiggiana step by step
- Spread1/4 cup of marinara sauce in a oven proof pan, Slice the raw zucchinis in half and then lengthwise.
- In a bowl combine, the sliced zucchini, spray the oil, salt and panko breadcrumbs, and carefully and mix to cover the zucchini s.
- Arrange the zucchinis in the pan,place on top of each zucchini a piece of mozzarella, add on top of the cheese, a little of the breadcrumb and spray with the olive oil.
- Distribute the rest of the sauce and sprinkle with parm cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil, make a few slits on the foil , place in the oven x 45 mins.
Una parmigiana bianca di zucchine non fritte ma squisita a strati filanti di mozzarella. La Parmigiana di zucchine, è un un secondo piatto estivo delizioso, veloce e anche light!.zucchini 'parmigiana' dish that I'm about to tell you about other than the fact that the inspiration for it […] Turkey Zucchini Parmigiana caused a light bulb to go off in my head, and I knew I had to. Crushed romatoes, cloves garlic, small onion, leaves of fresh basil, zucchini, mozzarella, grated parmigiano cheese, extra virgin olive oil, salt & pepper. Time Working in batches, lightly flour the zucchini slices, then dip in egg mix and fry each side until golden (about a minute each side). You make Zucchini Parmesan almost exactly as you would parmigiana di melanzane (Eggplant Parmesan), which we have featured before here at Memorie di Angelina, so I will not repeat the recipe.