Bechamel zucchini. A French-inspired zucchini casserole with ground beef and a creamy bechamel sauce. One of my faves is a zucchini bechamel that my mom used to make growing up. Click on the bell to get notified whenever I upload a video so that you don't miss it!! :) Subscribe to my channel For more easy and homemade recipes.
Ingredients of Bechamel zucchini
- You need 6 small of chopped zucchini into small circle pieces.
- You need 1 medium of chopped onion.
- You need 1 can of of knorr bechamel mix or sauce.
- It's 1 liter of milk.
- Prepare 3 of knorr chicken stock cubes.
- It's 450 grams of Ground beef.
- You need 2 of and half stick of butter.
Home Main Dishes Main Dish Recipes Chicken With Zucchini Bechamel Sauce Recipe. Béchamel: In a large sauté pan, melt butter over a medium high heat. Add flour a little bit at a time and stir constantly. Zucchini Onion (opt.) Bechamel - white sauce Grated Swiss cheese.
Bechamel zucchini step by step
- on a deep large pan , add 2 stick of butter , add the chopped onion and stir till its translucent and add 1 cube of knorr chicken stock.
- when done add the ground beef and stir till its medium well then add the zucchini and stir for 5 minutes then cover it on a low heat.
- preheat oven 190 C.
- at the same time when zucchini is covered , mix the the milk and knorr bechamel mix and 1 cube of knorr chicken stock in the mixer , then add it in another deep pan and stir for 2 minutes.
- add half stick of butter and keep stir and add another 1 cube of chicken stock , add pepper and salt to taste if u want , but knorr stock cubes have a lot of salt in it and my opinion is no need to salt.
- when u feel that the sauce is getting thick turn off the heat . in a baking pan add layer of sauce in bottom then add the zucchini and meat then add the rest of bechamel sauce.
- bake in oven for 40 minutes , and bon appetit ;).
- if u have a bechamel sauce not mix , cook in a same way but no need to milk or the mixer , maybe u can add 1 cup of milk to the sauce.
This Zucchini Noodle Lasagna recipe is great if you're looking to cut down on carbs but still enjoy It's a white lasagna with béchamel sauce, and has chicken for added protein! I never thought I'd say this. Layers of zucchini, meat sauce, cheese, and a creamy béchamel create a fabulous oven-to-table casserole. Select mature zucchini or Italian squash (they look like large zucchini) for best results. Includes a keeper formula for homemade vegan béchamel sauce.