Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust. Then, top pizza off with salmon, shrimp, pine nuts, and freshly grated horseradish. Slide dough onto preheated pizza stone, using a spatula as a guide. Remove from oven; spread cheese evenly over dough.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust
- Prepare of Zucchini Crust.
- It's 2 cup of Zucchini, finely grated, lightly packed.
- It's 1 cup of Bob's Red Mill Almond Meal.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Egg Whites.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Sea Salt.
- It's of Topping.
- Prepare 4 oz of Smoked Salmon ,thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of Classico Traditional Basil Pesto.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of Red Onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of Kraft Fat Free Mozzarella.
I'm not talking the awful greasy takeaway version…. I mean home-made pizza dough that results in light, thin, crispy bases, topped. This Smoked Salmon & strawberry zucchini noodle pasta Salad is a perfect example. Okay, so I know I've rambled on forever about this Smoked Salmon Strawberry Zucchini Noodle Pasta Salad, and usually I talk about the amazing health perks of each recipe, but…. today is different.
Smoked Salmon with Zucchini Pizza Crust step by step
- Place grated Zucchini in a strainer.
- Sprinkle the Zucchini with sea salt and toss.
- Place strainer over a large bowl and let the zucchini drain for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place the grated zucchini into a dry dish towel , and wring the towel over the sink until the water from the zucchini is squeezed out..
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add Almond meal as needed to make a dough(not too wet, not too dry).
- On a Parchment-lined pizza pan, spread the zucchini mix out into an oval shape, I used a wooden spoon to do this and to press it down to compact..
- Place place the pan on the bottom of the oven and back for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan and flip the crust, bake for another 5 minutes..
- remove the crust.
- Brush 2 cups of Classico Traditional Basil Pesto evenly over the crust.
- Bake on the top level of the pan for 3 minutes and remove..
- Add red onions and cheese evenly, bake on the top level for another 2 minutes and remove..
- Add smoked salmon slices over the top of pizza and bake for 1 minute..
- Remove and let cool fro 5-10 minutes. (optional Capers can be added).
Spread cream cheese onto smoked salmon, place a strip of cucumber at one edge and roll up with the salmon and cream cheese. Pin in place with a tooth pick! This delicious Panko Crusted Salmon recipe is smothered in lemony mayonnaise and topped with buttery herbed Panko bread crumbs. Salmon fillets coated in a lemony garlic mayonnaise and baked with a crispy panko-parmesan crust. A great dish to serve for your dinner guests!