Spicy-shrimp with zucchini. This shrimp soup comes together quickly and will warm your insides with spicy red pepper, diced tomatoes, and zucchini noodles. Top with your favorite taco toppings, like prepared tortilla strips, freshly chopped cilantro, lime wedges, diced avocado, sour cream, and crushed red pepper for. Spicy shrimp with garlic, zucchini noodles (zoodles), tomatoes and a squeeze of lemon - I just inhaled this EASY low-carb, gluten-free, paleo-friendly dish Zucchini Noodles (Zoodles) with Lemon-Garlic Spicy Shrimp.
Ingredients of Spicy-shrimp with zucchini
- You need 12 oz of peeled, deveined uncooked medium shrimp.
- Prepare 4 oz of fresh mushrooms, cut into 1-inch piece..
- Prepare 1 small of zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut into 1-inch piece..
- You need 1 small of garlic, sliced into small piece..
- You need 1/4 cup of thinly sliced scallions..
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of paprika powder.
Option to substitute chicken or tofu for shrimp! Using a julienne peeler or mandoline, create ribbons of zucchini noodles. In a saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook until just.
Spicy-shrimp with zucchini instructions
- In a large skillet heat the olive oil over medium-high heat..
- Stir in chili paste, garlic and scallions. Stir-fry for 1 minute until smell good..
- Add zucchini and mushroom, stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender..
- Add shrimp, cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp are opaque, stirring occasionally..
- Finally, season to taste with salt and paprika powder..
A quick and easy Paleo Zucchini Pasta with spicy shrimp marinara made with fresh herbs and packed with flavor. The healthy, affordable, and simple veggie known as zucchini (AKA zucchini noodles, ZOODLES) makes it possible to transform pasta and noodles into healthy fat burning dishes in not time at all. Garlic Shrimp and Asparagus with Zucchini Noodles. This is a dinner that I'm going to have to make soon. I love all the veggies and the spicy shrimp!