Courgette and bacon breakfast hash!. Corn, Bacon And Courgette Rice Slice. Creamy Coconut Pork And Green Bean Curry. In a small bowl, beat the eggs with a fork lightly and add the parmesan cheese, cream and herbs.
Ingredients of Courgette and bacon breakfast hash!
- You need 2 of medium sized courgettes, diced.
- It's 1 of large yellow onion, diced.
- Prepare 5 slice of unsmoked back bacon.
- It's 2 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 dash of balsamic vinegar, or more if you love a bit of balsamic :-).
- It's 2 pinch of salt.
It's my go-to meal when I don't have time to cook or don't feel like cooking. Then, add some protein like bacon, minced meat or chicken and season with spices and herbs of your liking. Top with a fried egg or avocado and your hash is done! Prepare this casserole, loaded with bacon, fresh mushrooms, hash browns, onions, and cheese on Christmas Eve.
Courgette and bacon breakfast hash! step by step
- Coarsely chop bacon and sauté together with chopped onion over a medium heat for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add courgette, herbs, salt, vinegar and oil. Stir frequently for 10 minutes..
- Cook eggs to your liking...I fry mine in a tsp of oil. Pour courgette hash in a bowl and top with your egg. I add hot sauce to taste.
Pop it in the oven first thing on Christmas morning. What would a breakfast hash be without bacon?! Bacon really rounds out this hash and makes it nice and savory, but you can easily sub out the bacon and use coconut oil for the cooking fat instead. Easy Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole is perfect for entertaining a crowd or serving up a simple weekend brunch. Made with frozen hashbrowns, eggs, bacon, and three different types of cheese, this savory breakfast casserole can be made in advance and is designed to feed a crowd.