French tomato, potato, zucchini bake. Lightly seasoned potatoes, zucchini, and red bell pepper are baked together in this easy side dish. In a medium baking pan, toss together the zucchini, potatoes, red bell pepper, garlic, bread crumbs, and olive oil. Season with paprika, salt, and pepper.
Ingredients of French tomato, potato, zucchini bake
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It's 2 medium of sweet onions chopped.
- Prepare of nonstick spray.
- You need 1 medium of potato.
- It's 1 medium of zucchini.
- You need 4 medium of plum tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Combine stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce and. Arrange potatoes in single layer on prepared sheet; drizzle any oil from bowl over. Sprinkle zucchini with salt and pepper. Working in batches, add zucchini to skillet; sauté.
French tomato, potato, zucchini bake instructions
- Preheat oven 375° Fahrenheit.
- In a pan melt butter and caramelize the onions.
- In a 9 inch pie pan coat with nonstick spray. Add onions evenly.
- Slice potato thinly. Cover the onions then layer the zucchini next and last tomatoes. Slice all thinly..
- Add the salt and pepper. Drizzle with melted butter. Cover and bake 30 minutes..
- Uncover, add cheese bake uncovered 35-40 minutes. Let sit 10 minutes serve hope you enjoy!.
Also available Zucchini and Tomatoes Bake with Mozzarella. This Potato And Zucchini Gratin is the recipe that pairs great with meat, fish and can also be prepared ahead for the potlucks. How To Make Potato Zucchini Gratin. Add meat, tomatoes, potato, Pace Picante sauce, basil,. green pepper and zucchini; simmer Stir in carrots, potato and celery. This amazing Zucchini Tomato Bake from Delish.com is the best way to celebrate summer!