Zucchini Frittata Tart. This zucchini frittata, however, is delicate and creamy, almost like a crustless quiche. How to make a zucchini and cheddar frittata. It's best to use small zucchini, as they contain less water.
Ingredients of Zucchini Frittata Tart
- It's 60 grams of self rising flour.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 40 ml of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 250 grams of grated zucchini (1 medium sized zucchini).
- It's 100 grams of grated shallots.
- It's 100 grams of pancetta, cooked.
- Prepare 50 grams of shredded cheese.
I ate this as is because I was staying away from carbs. Garden tomatoes, summer zucchini, and Asiago cheese make a scrumptious frittata that highlights Keywords: easy frittata recipe, frittata recipe, how to make a frittata, Tomato and Zucchini Frittata. It goes well with my Blueberry Lemon Ricotta Muffins for a. Try this easy frittata recipe and get more inspiration and ideas from Food.com.
Zucchini Frittata Tart step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C and grease a 22cm round cake pan.
- Combine flour, seasoning, eggs, oil, garlic, zucchini, shallots, pancetta and cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture in the prepared cake pan and bake for 35-50 minutes or until the edges get crispy.
- I raised the temperature to 210°C for the last 5 minutes to nicely brown the top. Enjoy :).
This is her recipe, which I still use on a. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Zucchini Frittata recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Italian Zucchini Frittata Recipe for a healthy diet. Do you have a Frittata Recipe that is just incredible? well let me know which recipe I just might try it and it might end up as a video on this. Zucchini Frittata. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.