Zucchini and squash "pasta" with pesto and sun dried tomatos. Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Pasta with Roasted Vegetables. Sun-dried tomatoes are super rich in umami flavor, so they easily fill the place of Parmesan, although This looks like an excellent recipe. I can't wait for the yellow and zucchini squash to be available.
Ingredients of Zucchini and squash "pasta" with pesto and sun dried tomatos
- Prepare 3 of Zucchini (spiral sliced).
- It's 3 of yellow squash (spiral sliced).
- You need 3 tbsp of prepared pesto.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of sun dried tomato halves.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded asiago cheese.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Skip the pasta in favor of a quick and healthy recipe for zucchini noodles with sun-dried tomato pesto. Pesto, prosciutto, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic combine with pasta for an exceptionally flavorful meal. If your grocery store has a deli then get your prosciutto there. Vegan Pesto Pasta with Arugula & Sun-dried Tomatoes.
Zucchini and squash "pasta" with pesto and sun dried tomatos instructions
- Heat olive oil and pesto in large pan over med heat.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add zucchini and squash and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until "pasta" is to desired softness (I do about 10 minutes).
- Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy!.
This recipe begins with simple basil & arugula pesto that can be used on everything from pasta to salad to pizza. Vegetarian pasta spaghetti with basil pesto and cherry tomatoes. Spaghetti spicy with bacon and basil dried chilli in the white dish on background. Pea Pesto Pasta with Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Arugula (Vegan + GF). Once your pasta is drained, heat a large saucepan or cast iron skillet over medium heat.