Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese.
Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese
Ingredients of Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese
- It's 1 of zucchini (cut in half lengthwise, scoop out, chop the inside coarsely).
- It's 1 of onion (chopped).
- You need 1 of slice of ham (cut into 1cm square pieces).
- Prepare 2 of slices of cheese.
- Prepare SAUCE: of (mix in advance).
- Prepare * 1 Tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare * 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare * 2/3 Tbsp of miso.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Grilled Zucchini with Miso Cheese instructions
- Put chopped zucchini, onion, ham and half of cheese in a pan and stir fry with no oil until they wilt and are golden brown Lightly season with salt and pepper..
- Mix sauce and step ①'s mixture well and put on the scooped zucchini. Sprinkle with the rest of cheese and toast in the toaster until it becomes golden brown..