Teriyaki Zucchini & Mushrooms. Hit that THUMBS UP button for delicious meatless meals! For the full Teriyaki Zucchini Noodles recipe, please visit me at my food and lifestyle blog! http. Stir in the teriyaki sauce and pepper and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Zucchini & Mushrooms
- It's 2 medium of zucchini.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mushrooms.
- It's 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Teriyaki Sauce.
My beef teriyaki noodles are so good they will keep you from ordering from your local take-out restaurant. Ready in no time and super delicious, they may even make it onto your regular rotation. Zucchini and onions are stir fried with sesame seeds and teriyaki and soy sauces. Ground chicken, zucchini, onions and a few staple spices make this quick and easy delicious stir fry.
Teriyaki Zucchini & Mushrooms step by step
- Melt butter in a large pan on medium heat..
- Cut zucchini & mushrooms into bite size pieces..
- Cook zucchini alone for 2 minutes..
- Add the mushrooms and cook for 5 more minutes or until tender..
- Drizzle teriyaki over the vegetables and mix well. Serve immediately..
Japanese Zucchini is sauteed with onion in soy sauce and teriyaki sauce plus a few red pepper flakes for spice. We always have so many zucchini during the summer months..glaze of teriyaki sauce, and then are skewered up with colorful zucchini and peppers for a quick trip Cubes of pork are another great option. The flavor of teriyaki sauce never gets old in my house. The Best Zucchini Noodles Recipes on Yummly Zucchini Noodles With Cherry Tomatoes, Pesto Zucchini Noodles With Shrimp, Mediterranean Zucchini Noodles.