Amazing Zucchini Soup. Keywords: cream of zucchini soup, creamy zucchini soup, zucchini cream soup, zucchini soup Amazing soup recipe. My favorite since I stumbled upon it. To keep it vegan, I use Red Mill potato.
Ingredients of Amazing Zucchini Soup
- Prepare 3 of zucchini (3 medium-sized ones weighed 1000g).
- Prepare 1 of margarine for frying.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- It's 1 dash of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 liter of vegetable broth.
- Prepare 1 of thyme (a twig will do).
- You need 300 ml of coconut milk.
- It's 12 of safran threads.
- Prepare of other dried herbs.
- It's 1 dash of basil.
- Prepare 1 dash of oregano.
- Prepare 1 dash of rosemary.
- It's 1 dash of parsley.
Here's another delicious way to use fresh zucchini: Turn it into a spicy soup with mint, cilantro, and jalapeño. This simple zucchini soup is ready in a snap. It's delicious and a great way to use up all that zucchini from the garden or market. This recipe was given to me by my neighbor.
Amazing Zucchini Soup step by step
- Rinse zucchini and lay on chopping board.
- Cut off stems and slice any way you like.
- Add cooking margarine to frying pan.
- Heat skillet and lay zucchini slices in flatly, neatly packed next to eachother.
- Let brown, then flip to other side.
- Place into pot where you will be continuing adding the rest of the ingredients to.
- Salt and pepper them.
- Now continue with the other uncooked zucchini in the same way until all are done and in the pot.
- Add thyme, other dried herbs and vegetable broth to pot.
- Let bubble for 10 minutes on medium heat, you might want to adjust heat during this time and lower it a bit.
- Take out twig of thyme, turn heat very low, puree until your vegetable pieces are the size you want them to be in your soup.
- Keep on low temperature, add coconut milk.
- Now stir or puree until perfect consistency is met.
- Taste and add salt and pepper if you'd like; also looks decorative on top of ready-in-bowl soup.
- Fill into desired soup bowls or as in my case lunch box containers ;).
- Add a bit of snazzyness and drop two or three threads of safran.
Nice and simple, it's a good way to use a lot of your zucchini and other garden vegetables. It freezes well and is great to have on hand. Ever since the Zucchini Soup Incident™, I use these more expensive, more reliable Rubbermaid This soup is amazing! I just lost a quart of it when the bottom of my mason jar literally. The zucchini just keeps coming and like many of you, I'm still trying to create delicious and inspired That being said, I think I've had enough - and with this zucchini soup recipe I'm going to close the.