Italian Zucchini Yachts!. Italian Zucchini Boats. "You'll enjoy these simple stuffed zucchinis with any meal," assures Agnes Golian of Garfield Italian Zucchini Boats Recipe photo by Taste of Home. But these Stuffed Italian Zucchini Boats actually dabble in both realms. Tender zucchini stuffed with a savory, pillowy blend of veggies, pork and spice.
Ingredients of Italian Zucchini Yachts!
- It's 1 of LARGE zucchini (or 3 smaller; halved and seeds removed).
- You need 2 of Hot Italian sausages (casing removed).
- You need 1/4 cup of cooked rice.
- You need 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 of Green pepper (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- It's of shredded mozzarella (or your choice of cheese).
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in onion and cook until tender. Simple Italian Grilled Zucchini, too many zucchini, just slice them and grill them. Tossed with fresh Italian Parsley, garlic and olive oil.
Italian Zucchini Yachts! instructions
- "Baste" your zucchini with olive oil and sprinkle with 1 tbs of the Italian seasoning and set aside on a baking sheet..
- In a pan, brown the sausage and add onion, cook until onion is soft..
- Add the cooked rice,green pepper and tomato paste, mix/ cook for 2 min..
- Add your tomato sauce, the rest of the Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Fill your zucchini "yachts"(or boats if your using smaller zucchinis) with the mixture..
- Top with shredded cheese, and bake in a 375°F oven for 30-35min. enjoy!!!.
Serve with fresh bread and it's an amazing appetizer. These Italian Zucchini Fritters are delightfully crispy and packed full of flavor! The key to getting these Italian Zucchini Fritters good and crispy is to get as much of the moisture out as possible. Add onion& cook until zucchini is lightly browned. This easy Crockpot Italian Zucchini Casserole is a delicious way to use up that zucchini from the garden and get your family eating their veggies!