Zucchini pasta in creamy pesto sauce. This creamy pesto pasta sauce takes the summery flavors of basil into a thicker, creamier sauce! With that in mind, I set out to make a really simple creamy pesto sauce. Add the sauce to the drained pasta along with the parmiggiano reggiano, stir everything together well and serve right away!
Ingredients of Zucchini pasta in creamy pesto sauce
- You need 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 of red tomato chopped.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 of avocado.
- It's 1 dash of salt and pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of pesto sauce (I love bellino's brand).
- It's 1 squeeze of lemon juice.
Today we're eating Italian food with a twist: Homemade Pesto Pasta with spiralized zucchini noodles. How does this veggie alternative dish taste? Turn off the heat and add the cherry tomatoes, pesto, and zucchini ribbons. Toss until well combined and heated through.
Zucchini pasta in creamy pesto sauce instructions
- Spiralize your zucchini. If you don't have a spiralizer you can use a peeler and just have thicker noodles.
- Put in a large mixing bowl and add chopped tomatoes, seasonings, lemon juice and pesto sauce. Dont stir in yet!.
- I like to mix ingredients in with my hands to cover all the noodles. When I add the avocado I smoosh it in my hand first to make it into a thick cream. Mix everything together..
- Zucchini noodles are meant to be eaten raw, however, I do not like cold pasta. Just quickly heat in a pan on the stove for about a minute for a nice hot meal.
Creamy Pesto Pasta combines tender spaghetti and juicy chicken in a deliciously rich Creamy Pesto Sauce for the perfect family meal! This easy recipe comes together quickly and everyone raves about it! We serve it up with garlic bread and a fresh salad for a complete meal in no time at all! Make this creamy pesto pasta for your family tonight. Kids eat anything as long as there is Keto Chocolate Zucchini Muffins.