Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread. How to make Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread. Combine dry ingredients: In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Combine wet ingredients: In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, oil, both sugars, greek yogurt and vanilla extract until combined.
Ingredients of Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread
- It's 3 cup of All-purpose flour.
- It's 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of Grated zucchini.
- You need 2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Sour cream.
- You need 3 of Large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of Canola oil.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 packages of Cream cheese spread (if desired).
- Prepare of Cooking spray.
As kids, my sisters and I would turn our noses up at regular zucchini bread. That's because Mom usually added chocolate chips to her perfect zucchini bread. (Find that recipe here.) I love this new combination. This Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread is a moist and cake-like bread that sneaks in a cup and half of vegetables into dessert - no one will even know! Especially if you drizzle it in melted caramel chocolate chips like I did!
Decadently moist chocolate chip zucchini bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 2 loaf pans with shortening or cooking spray..
- Sift together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt and set aside..
- With an electric mixer, beat together eggs sugar sour cream oil and vanilla. For about 2 minutes. Until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients 1/3 cup at a time. Mix well with your mixer until evenly distributed..
- Now add your zucchini and your chocolate chips. Fold just until incorporated..
- Pour batter equally into each pan..
- Now bake at 350°F for 55 to 65 minutes. Sometimes it may take up to 70 minutes for a toothpick to come out of the centre clean. Monitor closely between 55 and 70 minutes..
- Let cool for about 15 minutes before removing loafs from pans. Let cool for another two hours before slicing..
Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread - elevating a summertime favorite to a whole new level! If you wanted to crank the heat up to save time you would end up with a burnt top and uncooked middle. With the extra moisture from the drained and squeezed zucchini low and slow is the way to achieve a moist, perfectly cooked loaf. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla. Combine all the dry ingredients and add it to the zucchini mixture.