Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt.
Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt
Ingredients of Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt
- You need of For the Sliders:.
- It's 1 lb. of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grated zucchini, skin on.
- Prepare 4 Tablespoon of cilantro, minced.
- You need 3 of green onions, minced.
- It's 1 1/2 teaspoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of turmeric (optional).
- It's 2 teaspoons of cumin.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper or a dash of Ghost Pepper powder.
- Prepare of For the Avocado Lime Yogurt:.
- Prepare 1 of large avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of cilantro, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of lime zest.
- Prepare of Juice from 1/2 a lime.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- It's to taste of Salt.
Turkey Zucchini Sliders with Avocado Lime Yogurt step by step
- For the Sliders: Crumble ground turkey into a medium mixing bowl..
- Wash and grate zucchini, with the skin on, into a measuring cup and then add to mixing bowl with ground turkey..
- Mince about 1/2 cup of cilantro to your liking. Measure out about 4 Tablespoons and add to mixing bowl. Set aside the remaining minced cilantro..
- Mince 4 green onions to desired size, reserving the greens of the 4th onion for the Avocado Lime Yogurt, and add to mixing bowl..
- Add remaining spices and salt to taste. Mix thoroughly with your hands or a wooden spoon..
- Shape into 1-1/2 inch patties using about 2 tablespoons of turkey mixture in each..
- Heat a large skillet over medium-hi heat and add the prepared sliders (you may have to cook them in batches)..
- Cook 5 minutes on each side, or until done..
- For the Avocado Lime Yogurt: Slice open and scoop out avocado into a small mixing bowl..
- Add Greek yogurt, 1 Tablespoon reserved minced cilantro and remaining ingredients to bowl with avocado..
- Mash, by hand with a fork, until well blended and smooth. Or, if you are fortunate enough to have your daughter buy you a handy dandy immersion blender, now would be the time to break that baby out and whip it up!.
- Cut the sliders in half and serve in a tortilla wrap with cabbage slaw and a dollop of Avocado Lime Yogurt. Enjoy!.