Cheese stuffed zucchini blossoms. But deep-fried zucchini blossoms make them delicious too. Combine flour appetizer Batter Cheese Citrus Party herb Italian Lemon Mint Ricotta Summer Squash Blossom Dinner. Zucchini blossoms are such a treasure and stuffing them with goat cheese makes them gold in my book!
Ingredients of Cheese stuffed zucchini blossoms
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆ Zucchini blossoms ◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1 quart of zucchini blossoms.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆ Cheeses ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded romano cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded agiaso cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of shredded provolone cheese.
- Prepare of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ batter ◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare 1 cup of seasoned flour.
- It's 1 cup of sparkling or seltzer water lemon-lime.
- It's 1 of egg beaten.
- You need of ◆◆◆◆◆◆ Oil ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆.
- Prepare as needed of vegetable oil to fry in.
I've made zucchini blossoms more ways than you can probably imagine, but I always come back to my original recipe, my interpretation of a Classic How do I make Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms? The first step is filling the blossoms with the ricotta cheese mixture. While a pastry bag definitely makes. Zucchini blossoms are a thing of wonder.
Cheese stuffed zucchini blossoms step by step
- Heat oil.
- Mix the flour, water, and egg together till smooth.
- Mix the cheeses.
- Stuff the cheeses into the zucchini blossoms gently twist the ends a bit..
- Dip into the batter and fry 2 minutes.
- Move to paper towels to absorb excessive oil.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Light, crispy, airy and cheese stuffed, these goat cheese stuffed fried zucchini blossoms are appetizer perfection. You can't see zucchini blossoms at the farmers market and not buy them. I think there must be some kind of law against it. And if there isn't, there should be. But deep-fried zucchini blossoms make them delicious too.