Buttery curried onions with zucchini "noodles". Toss zucchini noodles with curry sauce in a large bowl until thoroughly coated. This red curry wonton soup is a filling vegetarian meal: pillowy tofu wontons and zucchini noodles served in a creamy, spicy red curry That's why, instead of regular wonton noodles, I am using spiralized zucchini noodles. For the wonton filling, I used tofu, corn.
Ingredients of Buttery curried onions with zucchini "noodles"
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- You need 1 of large zucchini.
- You need 8 cups of onions.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of curry powder.
The chicken gives you your protein. And the coconut milk and spices make this dish out-of-this-world delicious. I love zucchini "noodles", but this recipe can be simplified. Just use a potato peeler to make thin strips (discard the core/seeds), and sauté in a little olive oil.
Buttery curried onions with zucchini "noodles" instructions
- Melt butrer.
- Coarsely chop the onions. Add to pan with butter. Add salt. Cover simmer 15 minutes..
- A lot of liquid will form add curry incorporate well.
- Add zucchini and remove from heat. Cover let sit 5 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper to taste, and add sauce or grated Parmesan as desired. Zucchini noodles are easy to make with my favorite spiralizer and they only take a couple of minutes to cook. Zucchini noodles are extremely versatile but a simple sauté with garlic and spinach can't be beat. Once spiralized, this little squash makes the perfect light and tasty addition to any meal. Whatever you want to call them, I love zucchini noodles so much I've started craving them in place of traditional pasta for most of my meals.