Zucchini Noodle Pasta. We are in love with this easy recipe. For the full Guilt-Free Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Pasta Recipe with ingredient amounts and instructions, please visit our recipe page on Inspired Taste. Zucchini noodles are not only a great way to use up the overwhelming supply of summer squash, but they're also delicious.
Ingredients of Zucchini Noodle Pasta
- You need 4 of zucchini.
- It's 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 jar of tomato sauce.
- It's 1 jar of Alfredo sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of freshly chopped basil for garnish.
Say hello to your new clean eating best friend. Zucchini noodles are so easy to make and replace a traditional pasta perfectly. Plus tips and everything you need to know about zucchini and zucchini. Zucchini noodles are made from raw zucchini that have been spiralized or cut into long, thin strips until they resemble spaghetti.
Zucchini Noodle Pasta step by step
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add in garlic and cherry tomatoes and saute for 3 minutes..
- Add the jar of tomato sauce and the jar of Alfredo sauce and mix until incorporated. Turn to medium low and cover with a lid..
- Zoodle your zucchini into spirals. There are many different contraptions out there. Use what you have on hand and your prefered thickness of noodle..
- Add the zucchini noodles into the skillet and stir sauce through it. Return the lid and simmer for 20 minutes until noodles are soft yet firm..
- Plate, and garnish with basil and parmesan cheese. I also threw on a cooked chicken breast for some extra protein 😉 but this is complete optional..
Spiralized vegetables have grown in popularity over the last decade. This zucchini noodle spaghetti bolognese is reminiscent of an Italian beef ragu, but better. And instead of using a store-bought pasta sauce, we're making it from scratch today. Cut zucchini into thin, noodle-like strips (a mandoline works well for this). This healthy zucchini noodle salad has all the flavors you love in a classic Mediterranean pasta salad but we've swapped in zoodles for.