Ingredients of Stuffed zucchini
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- You need 6 oz of chicken breasts meat.
- You need 2 Tbs of chopped onions.
- You need 1 cup of melted Mexican mix cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ranch dressing.
Stuffed zucchini instructions
- Wash and cut in half zucchini.
- Delete all the center part off zukini due to the spoon, add salt and pepper.
- Chop meat, fry it on both sides till half-cooked constitution, add chopped zucchini centerpieces, onions, fry for 2 min.
- Mix zucchini - chicken mix with Ranch dressing and stuff zucchini "boats". Put cheese on top. Bake at 420°F for 30 min.