Garlic Butter Shrimp over Spiralizer Zucchini. Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again - so easy and packed with garlic, butter, and lemon. This is the spiralizer I use and I love. Healthy zucchini noodles "zucchini pasta" are tossed with lemon garlic shrimp for an easy, family favorite dinner recipe.
Ingredients of Garlic Butter Shrimp over Spiralizer Zucchini
- It's 2 of large zucchinis (1-1/2 lbs).
- Prepare 4 of carrots, peeled.
- Prepare 1 T of coconut oil.
- It's 1 lb of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 4 T of butter.
- You need 1/4 c of chopped fresh flat parsley.
Sautéed zucchini is a quick, easy, and healthy side. I love this version with zucchini cooked with garlic and butter. You only need five minutes of Melt the butter in a wide skillet over medium-high heat. Add the zucchini and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally until the zucchini is browned in.
Garlic Butter Shrimp over Spiralizer Zucchini instructions
- Shred or spiralize zucchinis and carrots, set aside..
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add shrimp and cook 2-3 min. until pink. Add garlic and cook 1 min. until fragrant..
- Add zucchini and carrot noodles, reduce heat and toss well. Add butter and cook 1 min. until melted..
- Garnish with parsley and serve immediately..
Using a spiralizer, make spirals of zucchini, yellow squash and carrots. Fill a large saucepan two-thirds full of water. Add to skillet with shrimp, remaining chicken broth, lemon juice, salt and black pepper. The flavors of the lemon, garlic, zucchini and shrimp go together so well! In the afternoon, we did It was wonderful.