Zucchini Bread. It's the last one I'll make. This Classic Zucchini Bread Is The BEST Zucchini Bread Recipe! It Is Easy To Make, Perfectly Spiced, And The Zucchini Bread Is Super Moist!
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded and drained zucchini.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed pineapple.
- You need 3/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1 cup of raisens.
This zucchini bread recipe is moist, delicious and has just the right spice, you'll want to go back for a. This zucchini bread recipe is one of my favorites from my childhood. This zucchini bread recipe is a quick and easy sweet bread that is great for breakfast or snacking. Plus, it makes for a heartfelt homemade hostess gift!
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Beat together in a large mixing bowl, sugar, eggs, vegetable oil and vanilla..
- Add zucchini and crushed pineapple and beat..
- Add nutmeg, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, flour and salt and beat..
- Mix in chopped pecans and raisins..
- Grease 2 loaf pans. Bake loaves at 350 degrees for 45 minutes..
- Remove after 5 minutes from loaf pan and let cool on a baking rack..
Homemade zucchini bread is an easy, healthy, and delicious way to use up your summertime zucchini. This zucchini bread recipe is made with simple. Healthy Zucchini Bread made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and sweetened with honey instead of sugar. This bread is bursting with flavor thanks to the hint of coconut, orange zest and toasted nuts. This basic Zucchini Bread Recipe is one that I have been using for many, many years.