Zucchini Bread (or Muffins). Use a spoon to distribute the muffin dough equally among the cups, filling the cups up completely, above. Gluten-free zucchini bread that tastes like regular zucchini bread is easy to make using this recipe. All Reviews for Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread (or Muffins).
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread (or Muffins)
- It's 1/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain Greek yogurt, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It's 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It's 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 tsp. of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 cup of shredded zucchini.
- It's 3/4 cup of add ins (walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips, etc.).
- You need of Rolled oats, optional for topping.
In separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Zucchini Bread Muffins recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients here. Keep in mind this is a "bread" so this is not very sweet.
Zucchini Bread (or Muffins) step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x5" loaf pan and set it aside. After shredding the zucchini, blot it dry with a few paper towels and set it aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg, yogurt and vanilla until combined. Set aside..
- In a seperate large bowl, whisk together the flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and use a rubber spatula to fold it together until just combined. Then fold in the zucchini and the add in of your choice..
- Bread: Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and sprinkle the rolled oats evenly over the top of the batter. Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Check the bread about halfway through bake time and if the top is browning too quickly, then loosely cover it with foil. Let it cool in the pan on a wire rack until it's cool enough to handle..
- Muffins: Scoop the batter into greased or lined muffin tins about 2/3 of the way up and sprinkle the oats over the tops. Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow them to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before transfering them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- Mini Loaves: Pour the batter into greased mini loaf pans and bake 33-38 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centers comes out clean. Let them cool in the pan on a wire rack until they're cool enough to handle..
Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or use paper liners; fill three-fourths full with batter. How to Make Zucchini Bread Or Muffins. This is a classic zucchini bread that is incredibly quick and easy to make and turns out perfectly fluffy and moist. Bake it into a loaf or into muffins. Zucchini and spices give the muffins classic zucchini bread flavor. (Add your favorite nuts or chocolate chips to customize the recipe.) Healthy Zucchini Muffins contain no oil, no refined sugar, and no flour.