Zucchini Pasta with Tuna and Summer Squash.
Zucchini Pasta with Tuna and Summer Squash
Ingredients of Zucchini Pasta with Tuna and Summer Squash
- It's of Fresh Zucchini Pasta.
- It's of Sliced Summer Squash.
- You need of Canned Tuna (1 Can per person).
- It's of Olive Oil.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- It's of Chili Powder.
- It's of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Parmesan.
Zucchini Pasta with Tuna and Summer Squash instructions
- Before Cooking,your convert your whole Zucchini's into delectable vegetable pasta. Make as much as desired, but for planning I would recommend 2-3 medium zucchini's per person..
- Pour a liberal helping of olive oil into a pan for sautéing. Heat it up and then add minced Garlic, chili powder, and Italian Seasoning. Allow the mixture to sauté for about a minute..
- Add the Zucchini Pasta and allow it to cook for 5 min. While cooking, slice up your summer squash..
- Add your cans of tuna (Including the tuna water!) and summer squash into the pan. Toss around the mixture so it is evenly mixed, and allow to cook for 5 more minutes..
- Serve pasta and sprinkle on the Parmesan! Enjoy!.