Chocolate Zucchini Bread.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread
Ingredients of Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 3 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- It's 3 of square unsweetened chocolate melted.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts(I used walnuts).
- You need 2 cups of grated zucchini.
Chocolate Zucchini Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Grease and flour or spray 2 8x4 bread pans or this makes 2 1/2 dozen cupcakes..
- Mix flour,baking powder,and salt..
- Add eggs,oil,sugar,vanilla and chocolate. Mix well..
- Fold in zucchini and nuts. Batter is stiff and thick like a brownie mix..
- Divide batter between pans..
- Bake 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool. Refrigerate leftovers. Freezes well..