Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips.
Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips
Ingredients of Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips
- You need 1 of large (diameter) Zucchini.
- You need of Cream Cheese.
- You need of Cheddar.
- It's of Parmesan.
- It's of Butter.
- You need of Pink Salt or Sea salt.
- You need of Pepper (optional).
Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips step by step
- Slice zucchini into thin round chips. Pat down with a paper towel or tea towel and remove the excess moisture..
- In a non stick pan lay pieces of zuccini in rows- each with a bit of butter on top and bottom,.
- Add cream cheese and cheddar (i used colby jack) in the center, then sprinkle parmesan cheese all over. Lightly salt and add pepper if you want..
- Heat mini oven to 220 degrees. Cook for 30 minutes or until golden..
- I kept an eye on it and turned down the temperature when it was starting to get some color..
- For crispier chips you can opt to remove the butter. I added butter to make it fat bombs. 😊.
- Consume right away, as storing it loses the crisp..