Zucchini and Meatballs. Using a dish towel, squeeze out excess liquid from the shredded zucchini. Move the zucchini to a dry bowl and add the egg, ricotta bread crumbs, Italian. Zucchini "Meatballs" from Delish.com are the best!
Ingredients of Zucchini and Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- It's 1/4 c of seasoned dry breadcrumbs.
- You need 3 Tbsp of parsley or Italian seasoning.
- It's 1/3 c of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 1 (25 oz) of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 4 of medium zucchini, cut into noodles with a sprializer.
- It's 1 c of Provolone cheese, grated (optional).
Juicy, tender and delicious beef meatballs with zucchini and Parmesan, this is one of our favorite I am starting with a big statement today: these beef meatballs with zucchini are the juiciest, most. Return browned meatballs and any accumulated juices to skillet. Transfer zucchini to colander and shake to remove any excess liquid. Transfer zucchini to large serving bowl, add several spoonfuls of.
Zucchini and Meatballs instructions
- Combine turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, seasonings, garlic, Parmesan in a bowl. Form into meatballs..
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add meatballs and cook, turning occasionally until all sides are brown 4-6 minutes..
- Continue to cook on stove turning heat down to med-low slowly add in spaghetti sauce. Simmer turning meatballs occasionally, 16 minutes..
- In separate skillet add tablespoon of oil med-high heat. Add zucchini and cook untl just tender 2 minutes. Don't over cook. Season with salt and pepper to your liking (Note:not too much)..
- Sprinkle provolone over meatballs, until melted..
- Serve meatballs over noodles topped with Parmesan..
Serve these chicken meatballs on a skewer for a party-starting appetizer, pile atop a plate of pasta, or stuff inside a hoagie roll for a hearty sub. Healthy turkey meatballs are simple to make, and when served with zucchini noodles, you've got yourself an easy healthy dinner recipe. Without fail, you will find me at a gym every Monday-Friday. These zucchini meatballs are a wonderful vegetarian alternative to an Italian classic. While the meatballs are cooking, spiralize the zucchini into noodles.