Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchini
- It's 6 of medium zucchini.
- You need 2 of large sweet onion.
- It's 2 of sweet red peppers or 1 red pepper.
- Prepare 6 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of fresh parsley.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- It's 2 tablespoons of garlic salt (or to taste).
- It's 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Stuffed Zucchini instructions
- Finely chop the onion, pepper and garlic.
- Put it on a pan with a small amount of oil and saute until onions and pepper are tenders.
- Gently wash the zucchini and cut it in halve lengthwise, scoop out to a seeds.
- Do it with all of them.
- Finely chop the seeds.
- Add it to a pan with the sauteed onions, pepper and garlic, cook until the seeds are tender and let cool.
- Put it in a bowl add the eggs.
- Garlic salt.
- And mozzarella.
- Mix well.
- Preheat the oven 375 degrees.
- Spray a baking pan, put the zucchini halves, stuffed with the mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until the zucchini is tender.