Fried Zucchini Bites. Giada De Laurentiis' Fried Zucchini, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, are crispy and vegetarian, covered with crunchy panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Photo "Fried zucchini bites" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. The image is available for download in high.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini Bites
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini, skinned & cut into even thickness disks.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
Your kids will be excited to eat their vegetables with this cheesy baked version of fried zucchini. Grate zucchini and place in cheesecloth or absorbent paper towel. Place zucchini in a large bowl and add carrots and onions and toss gently. This is Zucchini love, and you are going to get addicted to the recipe.
Fried Zucchini Bites instructions
- Set three bowls: one with flour, one with beaten eggs, and one with Panko. Generously mix Turmeric in flour. Heat coconut oil on skillet until melted..
- Dunk zucchini first in flour, then eggs, then Panko..
- Fry on each side until just browned. Transfer to oven sheet and bake for 10 minutes..
- Dunk zucchini.
Make these baked Zucchini bites now and make sure you do a BIG batch, cause you will get request for. Spinach Artichoke Zucchini Bites from Delish.com are the perfect party app. Hobak Jeon (Pan-fried Zucchini) all stacked up! Korean Zucchini Fritters (Hobak Jeon) is a great banchan(side dish) for your everyday meal. I made this with some Dduk guk and they went together.