Fried zucchini with yogurt. Working in batches, add zucchini to flour in bowl and toss, separating slices to coat well. Transfer to paper towels and drain. Halve the zucchini lengthwise and score the flesh with a paring knife in a crosshatch pattern.
Ingredients of Fried zucchini with yogurt
- You need 3 of zucchini.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- Prepare of yogurt (optional).
Nicely chop fresh dill and garlic (or use the garlic presser). Combine chopped dill and garlic with yogurt or mayonnaise. Add zucchini to the Ziploc bag with flour and shake gently until all pieces are covered. Working with three or four sticks at a time, dip the zucchini sticks in the egg mixture then place in the Panko mixture, turning to coat.
Fried zucchini with yogurt step by step
- Slice the zucchini in circles..
- Take the pan and fry them in some oil until they're golden-brownish..
- Meanwhile slice the garlic cloves the way you like, preferably tiny..
- When all are ready, simply cover them with tiny bit of oil, vinegar, salt and the garlic cloves..
- May or may not combine with yougurt..
Gently lay on the baking sheet. The trick to the crispy, golden brown texture on the outside of the fries is cooking them in a hot oven and using panko bread crumbs , which lend much more crunch than standard bread crumbs. Nutty chickpeas, almost sweet browned zucchini, cold garlicky yogurt, with an intense toum-like vibe, all together in each forkful is more complexity than I'd ever hoped to find in a plate of beans and yogurt. I made it again the next day, frying more zucchini and using the second half of the fried chickpeas, and I plan to repeat it all fall and winter with other vegetables I can singe in a. Place zucchini in a colander to drain; squeeze to remove excess liquid.