Ingredients of Breaded Zucchini
- You need 1 of large zucchini.
- You need 1 cup of bread crumbs (I used Italian bread crumbs).
- You need 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare to taste of salt, pepper, garlic powder, chipotle seasoning, & paprika.
Breaded Zucchini instructions
- Preheat oven 400. Slice zucchini in half and then into thin slices..
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, chipotle seasoning, & paprika to taste..
- In a small bowl beat the two egg..
- In another small bowl mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese together..
- Dip the slices of zucchini in the egg then in the mixture of bread crumbs & cheese..
- Place one at a time on parchment paper in a baking pan. Place in oven 23 minutes, then last 2 minutes turn oven to broil. Remove and enjoy!!!!.