Cinnamon & Honey Zucchini Banana Bread. Cinnamon is a spice obtained from the inner bark of several tree species from the genus Cinnamomum. Cinnamon is used mainly as an aromatic condiment and flavouring additive in a wide. Cinnamon is a Linux desktop which provides advanced innovative features and a traditional user experience.
Ingredients of Cinnamon & Honey Zucchini Banana Bread
- It's 1 box of banana bread mix.
- You need 2 of bananas.
- You need 1 of small zucchini.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- It's of Honey.
- It's of Eggs.
- It's of Cooking Oil.
Cinnamon is a desktop environment developed by Linux Mint. It provides advanced modern A "spice" is something that changes or complements the look or the behavior of Cinnamon. Cinnamon is a contemporary desktop environment with a traditional graphical interface. Cinnamon has very good graphical and functional features.
Cinnamon & Honey Zucchini Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°. Mix banana bread according to box instructions. (this may or may not require egg and oil depending on your box brand) Add shredded zucchini to mix. (should be about 1 cup).
- Add chopped banana (1 large or 2 small, again about 1 cup) and mash and mix well into mixture. Shake and mix in desired amount of cinnamon, sugar, and honey..
- Spray baking pan or tin with non stick cooking spray, pour mixture in and bake at 375° for 35-45mins until toothpick comes out clean from the center..
- Let cool 15-20mins then pop bread out. (may have to use a knife along the edges to help it along).
- Slice and drizzle with Honey or coat with Cream Cheese Spread or any of your favorite toppings. Even plain is delicious! My child ate 3 pieces before he found out there was zucchini in it! Hahaha.
The project originally started as a fork of the GNOME Shell, i.e. a mere graphical shell. Cinnamon was initially developed by (and for) the Linux distribution Linux Mint. Ubuntu Cinnamon Remix is a community-driven remix of Ubuntu, combining Linux Mint's flagship Cinnamon Desktop with Ubuntu, packed with everything you need to go with it. Cinnamon is an Enterprise CMS with all functions of a Component CMS, and is ideal for versioned management of assets of all types, like modular technical documentation.