Zucchini side dish. Find healthy, delicious zucchini side dish recipes including baked zucchini, zucchini fries and zucchini pasta. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Roasted Zucchini and Tomatoes Side DishMy.
Ingredients of Zucchini side dish
- You need 3 Lbs of green zucchini.
- It's 3 Lbs of tomato.
- It's 1 of onion.
- It's 2 spoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Dried fragrance herbs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper.
This colorful sauteed zucchini and squash side dish is packed with as much nutrition as fresh-picked flavor! Panfried zucchini recipe is the easiest side dish and so frugal. More easy zucchini side dishes: Zucchini Side Dish from Bless this Mess Sauteed Zucchini, Corn and Blistered Tomato from Cookin Canuck Corn and Zucchini Saute from Belly Full. Make a flavorful side dish of sautéed zucchini using just six ingredients.
Zucchini side dish instructions
- Prepare the vegetables. Mince the onion and cut the zucchini and tomatoes into cubes..
- In the pan, pour the oil and cook the onion with some salt until it’s translucent..
- Add the zucchini and stir until you cover all the pieces with the oil..
- Add the tomatoes and ground pepper and cook covered on a medium heat for 15 minutes. Don’t over stir it, otherwise the zucchini will become mashed..
- Finish the dish with a sprinkle of dried mint/ thyme/ or summer savory. And serve it.
This four-step guide includes an instructional video to guide you through the process. I created this easy side dish for my DH who is very picky with regards to what vegetables he will eat. This simple side dish is tastiest at room temperature, so it's an ideal make-ahead. Sautéed zucchini with parmesan, truffle oil, garlic and parsley makes for a flavorful and tasty side dish. It's one of my favorite zucchini recipes that's quick and easy.