Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes.
Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes
Ingredients of Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes
- Prepare of Dry mix:.
- You need 2 cup of Buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder and soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Sea salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cocoa.
- Prepare of Wet.
- It's 2 tbsp of Ground flax.
- You need 1/3 cup of Warm water (mix with flax to make egg).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Favourite oil: butter, grape seed, coconut etc..
- You need 1 of Banana smashed or 1/2 c applesauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of Non dairy milk of choice add more as needed.
- You need 2 tbsp of Lemon juice or Apple cider vinegar mixed with milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of Maple syrup or sweetener or choice.
- Prepare of Fold in:.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Grated zucchini.
- It's 1/2 cup of Chocolate chips: dark, dairy free.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
Double Chocolate zucchini Buckwheat Pancakes step by step
- Mix dry in bowl, turn on grill to hear, mix wet in another bowl, combine then fold in add ins. Add extra milk as needed. Let sit for at least 10 mins. Pour on hot greased griddle and cook for about three mins on each side. Whip up some coconut cream to serve with..