Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian). Pumpkin and Chickpeas Combine For the Creamiest Vegan Soup Ever. From Anna Monette Roberts, POPSUGAR Food. Protein-packed with chickpeas, sweetened naturally by dates + a good chunk of your daily soluble I actually intended for it to be more pumpkin-y, but this variation was PERFECT and I can't settle for.
Ingredients of Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian)
- It's 1/2 of Butternut Pumpkin (600gms).
- It's 1 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 2 of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 handfuls of Baby Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Brown Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Clove.
- You need 1 Tbs of Fresh Ginger grated.
- It's 500 mls of Vegetable Stock.
- Prepare 1 Can (240 gm) of Chickpeas.
- You need 1 Can (400 gm) of Tomatoes.
- It's 2 Tbs of Coconut (or Greek) yoghurt.
- It's 2 Tbs of Olive Oil (or vegetable oil).
- It's of The Spices.
- It's 4 of Cardamom Pods.
- It's 3 of Cloves.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- You need 4 of Curry Leaves.
- It's 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon Stick.
- It's 1 Tsp of Fenugreek Seeds.
- You need 2 of Tsps Ground Corriander.
- Prepare 2 of Tsps Ground Cumin.
- It's 1 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ground Tumeric.
- You need of Fresh or dried chili.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
Why you'll love this Chickpea Pumpkin Biryani: it's filling and satisfying. You need to give this Spanish pumpkin and chickpea stew a try! It's so comforting, satisfying and easy to make. Soft & chewy Chickpea Pumpkin Blondies - Only one bowl + eight ingredients needed to make these easy, fall.
Pumpkin, Chickpea & Zucchini Curry (Vegan/Vegetarian) instructions
- Saute Onions, Ginger and Garlic on low heat in olive oil for approx 10 minutes.
- Add all Spices to pan and and fry for a minute or 2 (or until fragrant).
- Add all vegetables minus the Spinach and stir.
- Add the canned Tomatoes, Chickpeas, Stock, Yoghurt & bring to boil.
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and simmer for approx 20-30mins (or until pumpkin is soft). Add the Spinach a few minutes before removing the pot from the heat.
This one pot pumpkin curry is an easy, autumnal red curry featuring veggies, chickpeas, and creamy pumpkin! This Chickpea Curry is my take on the Classic Chana Masala - while the base recipe is very similar, I decided to give this classic recipe a little twist by adding: Chipotle Powder, to spice things up a bit. What's not to like about black-eyed peas, chickpeas, and pumpkin with lots of spices? This Black-Eyed Pea, Pumpkin & Chickpea Stew Will Warm Up Any Winter Day. Moroccan Pumpkin, Chickpea and Tomato Soup Recipe.