My Favorite Zucchini Bread. This zucchini bread is made with both whole wheat and all-purpose flour and flavored with lemon juice. All Reviews for My Kid's Favorite Zucchini Bread. Wanted to share one of our favorite, simple to do Zucchini Bread From Scratch Recipes.
Ingredients of My Favorite Zucchini Bread
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 cups of zucchini.
- You need 3 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts.
- It's 2 tbsp of orange peel (opt).
She made this all the time with fresh zucchini from her garden when we were growing up. The spicy, sweet smell of this easy, quick bread baking brings back fond summertime childhood memories. She made lots of great recipes with zucchini but one of my favorites was her fresh, homemade moist zucchini bread. Zucchini Bread Baked Oatmeal-easy and healthy baked oatmeal that will remind you of your favorite zucchini bread!
My Favorite Zucchini Bread instructions
- Beat eggs, add next four ingredients.
- Beat slightly, than add flour mixture.
- Grease and flour pans.
- Bake at 350 for one hour.
This Zucchini Bread Baked Oatmeal is a great recipe for back to school because you can make a pan and reheat it during the week. It is perfect for busy school mornings and you will. Zucchini-Pineapple Bread: One of my grandma's many zucchini recipes for using up the bounty from my grandfather's garden. Another is of him and my uncle taking my cousin and I to the local park to fish and feed the ducks. Among some others, my absolute favorite memories are of him in his garden.