Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins. I adore all things banana and have several recipes for banana bread and banana muffins. It's one of my absolute favorite fruits. I've even used it in cupcakes!
Ingredients of Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins
- You need 1 Cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 Cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of All Spice.
- You need 1 Cup of or (2) mashed bananas.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3 Cup of melted infused butter or oil.
- It's 1/4 of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 Cup of shredded zucchini.
- You need 1 Cup of chopped walnuts.
So are lemon zucchini muffins and healthy zucchini bread. The uglier bananas, the sweeter the muffins. Zucchini - Shred on medium size hole grater and pack in the measuring cup. These banana zucchini muffins are made with half oat flour and half whole wheat white flour for a healthy bite-sized end of summer snack and perfect for back to school lunch boxes.
Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly butter or spray pans/cups..
- Shred zucchini and place on paper towel to absorb extra moisture.
- In bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Then add banana, egg, sour cream, and vanilla. Mix until there's just a few dry streakes..
- Gently incorporate zucchini and walnuts into batter. Do not over mix..
- Bake until golden and a toothpick comes out clean. (Standard cupcake sizes take approximately 15 minutes and micromuffins about 8).
- Allow to cool before enjoying so your treat doesn't fall apart..
I know, I know…how many recipes for banana bread and zucchini bread can. Healthy zucchini banana muffins packed with shredded zucchini, banana, heart-healthy walnuts, coconut and dark chocolate chips. These delicious muffins pack in both fruits and veggies, making them the perfect healthy snack! Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Banana zucchini muffins that are so moist you'll get addicted!