Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce. Pasta with zucchini in a garlicky sauce. Serve with crusty bread and a chilled white wine, if desired. Toss with pasta; then add cheese and salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
Ingredients of Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce
- It's 125 gr of dry Shirataki pasta.
- You need 1 of large Zucchini.
- You need 4 of small Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Salt / pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil for the sauce.
Let's start off this list with a unique keto pasta recipe that imitates many of the aspects of traditional pasta better than shirataki, zucchini, and eggplant noodles. Zucchini pasta is one of the more popular Paleo pasta recipes because it produces such good results. Cutting out traditional noodles from a pasta recipe is priority one when eating Paleo. Zucchini not only does the trick but also adds a big serving of vegetables to your meal, so it's a better option than trying.
Pasta Shirataki with zucchini sauce step by step
- First put water in a pot and let it boil for the pasta. Organize your ingredients..
- Slice the zucchini and put them in a hot pan with the olive oil. Cook them in medium heat till they get soft..
- Cut in small pieces the tomatoes.
- When the water is boiled put the 125 gr of Shirataki pasta in for around 10 min in medium heat..
- Add some water around 30 ml and the tomatoes..
- When the pasta is boiled filter the water out and add the pasta in the sauce pan..
- Let it mix and stir it for around 4-5 min. Serve with or without cheese. Enjoy!.
We are making pasta with our previous homemade meat sauce and shirataki noodles. You can enjoy a lot of pasta without worrying about the calories even if you. Meat Sauce Shirataki Noodle Pasta (Low-Carb Miracle Noodles). This pasta dish is the latest of my serendipitous cuisine du placard discoveries. Crush the flesh of the sardines into the coulis with the back of a fork, add hot sauce to taste, and stir well.