Fried Zucchini (Vegan).
Fried Zucchini (Vegan)
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini (Vegan)
- It's 2 of medium zucchini, thickly sliced.
- It's of White sesame seeds (optional).
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need of Batter:.
- It's 1 cup of AP flour.
- It's 3 tbsp of chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of water.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's Pinch of black salt/kala namak (optional).
- You need of (to taste) paprika and cumin.
- It's of (to taste) onion and garlic powder, chili flakes, dried oregano.
Fried Zucchini (Vegan) step by step
- Combine all batter ingredients..
- Coat all zucchini slices generously in the thick batter. Sprinkle sesame seeds on each slice..
- Heat some olive oil in a pan. Fry battered zucchini on both sides until golden brown..
- Fry zucchini in batches then set aside on a plate covered with a paper towel to soak up excess oil. Serve immediately. Enjoy :).