Parmesan Crusted Fried Green Tomatoes & Zucchini Spears.
Parmesan Crusted Fried Green Tomatoes & Zucchini Spears
Ingredients of Parmesan Crusted Fried Green Tomatoes & Zucchini Spears
- You need 1 of large or 2 medium zucchini.
- It's 1-2 of fresh green tomatoes.
- It's 4 of large eggs.
- It's of Bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Grated Parmesan.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt.
- You need of Cooking Oil.
Parmesan Crusted Fried Green Tomatoes & Zucchini Spears instructions
- Wash and cut tomatoes into slices and zucchini into spears. Mix bread crumbs in a flat mixing bowl or container with seasonings to taste and parmesan in desired amounts. Mix well. Crack eggs into a separate flat container and mix them up with some salt and pepper..
- Heat oil on stovetop in a pan for deep frying or heat your oil in a deep fryer. Dip veggies into egg mixture 1 at a time, and coat well. Next plunge the veggies into the bread crumb mixture and flip to coat well. Drop into oil for 2-5 mins or until deep fried and crispy..
- Remove from fryer and allow to cool on paper towels to drain grease. Serve and Enjoy Alone, with Ranch Dressing, or with Your Favorite Dip!.