Zucchini Bread est Délicieux.
Zucchini Bread est Délicieux
Ingredients of Zucchini Bread est Délicieux
- It's of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 1.5 cups of flour (all purpose or cake if ur fancy).
- It's .75 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare .5 teaspoon of baking soda (gives the nice brown color).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 teaspoon of nutmeg (lil extra to taste of u like).
- It's of (Possibly add.25 tsp ginger?).
- You need .75 teaspoon of salt.
- It's of Not dry ingredients ;-).
- You need 1 cup of grated zucchini (try to dry off the gratings).
- It's .75 cup of brown sugar.
- It's .5 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's .5 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's .5 cup of melted butter (a stick).
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of Other optional things.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts (walnuts probably).
Zucchini Bread est Délicieux step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a loaf pan..
- Heads up: I use a strong spatula to do all my mixing. Just fyi. Anyways....
- I blot the zucchini dry after shredding. Then I "roast" it in the oven for about 10 min on fresh paper towels while I prepare the other ingredients..
- Combine/mix dry ingredients in large bowl. Make a well in the center(for uniformity in the mix supposedly). You will pour your "not dry" ingredients into the well later..
- Combine/mix "not dry" ingredients in another bowl. I combine the sugars first then add the warm melted butter. Followed by the zucchini. Then everything else. Don't use a blender..
- Pour "not dry" bowl contents into the well of the dry bowl. *Don't add until you're ready to bake*. Mix them together - not with a blender. Don't over mix. That's bad. Makes gluten. Gluten makes bread yucky..
- Pour said mixture into greased pan. Bake about.... 50-60 min(50/55 at a strong 350). Knife through center to test doneness..