One Pan Lemon Garlic Chicken & Vegetables.
One Pan Lemon Garlic Chicken & Vegetables
Ingredients of One Pan Lemon Garlic Chicken & Vegetables
- Prepare 1 package of chicken tenders.
- Prepare 2 of squash.
- It's 1 of zucchini.
- It's 1/2 of an onion.
- You need 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, red pepper flakes.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of green beans (raw).
One Pan Lemon Garlic Chicken & Vegetables instructions
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees. Place chicken on pan, drizzle with olive oil. Squeeze half of your lemon on to chicken. Zest chicken from lemon if desired. Sprinkle desired amount of salt, pepper & red pepper flakes onto chicken. Let bake 8 mintues..
- Chop veggies. Place into mixing bowl. Combine olive oil, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes & squueze lemon. Mix around so everything is coated evenly..
- After eight minutes remove chickenfrom oven, combine veggies onto pan (I had to use 2). Return to oven and bake 8-20 minutes depending on how well you like your vegetables. *If you want them really soft, add then in the first 8 minutes*.