Breakfast zucchini bread. Each Of Our Recipe Is A Tried & True Way To Enjoy Your Bays And Breakfast. This easy zucchini breakfast bread is a perfect grab-and-go breakfast option. Not only does the zucchini add a healthy dose of vegetables, but also keeps the bread perfectly moist and delicious.
Ingredients of Breakfast zucchini bread
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It's 3 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of dry parsley.
- It's 1/2 cup of dry chives.
- It's 1 teaspoon of onion and garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of minced zucchini squeezed.
- It's of Topping bagel Seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
I made the Zucchini Bread Quino Breakfast Cookies first with Quino seeds as it was all I had in the house and they were very good. Fold in zucchini and, if desired, walnuts. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Use parchment to lift bread from pan to wire rack.
Breakfast zucchini bread instructions
- Mix dry ingredients add the liquid ingredients using whisk batter look Loose using pan 6 x 8.
- Reheat oven 375 f cook for 30 minutes let it rest for a minute 😉.
Let bread cool completely before slicing. Recipe of the Day Sophie's Zucchini Bread. Extra dense with zucchini, this loaf has the classic combination of cinnamon and nuts to tempt you into a sumptuous oblivion. Since apples and zucchini are so abundant in this area, it's only natural that the two be used together in one recipe. I really don't know the origin of this bread, but I do know it's been one of my favorites for many years. —Patti Dillingham, Scranton, Arkansas For Cranberry Orange Bread: omit the zucchini, cinnamon, cloves and raisins.