Ingredients of Zucchini Bread
- You need of Bowl #2.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of sugar.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 sticks of unsalted butter (1 cup).
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of grated zucchini.
- It's 1/2 cup of raisins (optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of walnuts (optional).
- You need of Bowl #1.
- Prepare 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It's 2 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
Zucchini Bread step by step
- Preheat oven at 325°f (put rack in middle position). Grease two 8×4in bread pan..
- In a large bowl (#1) combine the flour, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- In a large bowl (#2) whisk the eggs and sugar. Then add the grated zucchini, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix together well..
- Combine both bowls together, (this is the time to add walnuts and raisins) and mix well with whisk/mixer..
- Pour mixture into bread pan, and put it in the oven.It'll be done in 60-70 minutes. (I always sprinkle walnuts on top of the bread before putting it in the oven).
- Put something in the bread, then pull it out (I used a skewer) if nothing is on it, then your bread is ready. Enjoy!.