Ingredients of Zucchini Fries
- It's 1/2 cup of gluten-free all purpose flour (or regular flour).
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy milk (or milk of your choice).
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 3 of medium-sized zucchini.
- It's 4 cup of corn chex, crushed to 1 cup (can use any variety of chex you like, the corn & rice are gluten-free ).
Zucchini Fries instructions
- In medium size mixing bowl, combine flour & seasonings. Then add egg, milk, & oil. Mix until smooth..
- Cut zucchini in half. Then slice into 8 wedges to make fries. I made mine longer, but you could cut them in half & make them shorter if you wish..
- Dip each one into flour mixture drain off excess. Roll in chex crumbs to coat all sides. Crush more chex if necessary..
- Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake in a 425°F oven for 20 minutes & serve..