Zucchini Fries w/ lemon aoili.
Zucchini Fries w/ lemon aoili
Ingredients of Zucchini Fries w/ lemon aoili
- You need 2-3 of Zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 2 cups of evaporated milk.
- Prepare Pinch of salt and fresh ground pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 tbsp of coarse ground mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Zucchini Fries w/ lemon aoili step by step
- Cut zucchini into 3/8" fries leaving the rind on..
- Season flour with salt and pepper and place in a bowl. Place bread crumbs in separate bowl.
- Dip zucchini in milk, then flour batter, back to milk and finally into the dry bread crumb batter..
- Fry at 380 degrees for 5-7 minutes until golden brown. Drain on paper towel.
- Aoili can be prepared ahead of time and stored in fridge for 2-3 weeks. Combine all remaining ingredients starting with mayo and down. Sauce is super easy to make and is good with a variety of vegetables, chicken and fish. Ranch can be substituted..