Sauteed Zucchini, Peppers, and Tomatoes.
Sauteed Zucchini, Peppers, and Tomatoes
Ingredients of Sauteed Zucchini, Peppers, and Tomatoes
- Prepare 4 medium of zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 2 of yellow bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 pints of grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Coarse salt and ground pepper.
- It's 1 can of (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained (option A).
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic and Herb Sauce Mix (recommended: Knorr).
Sauteed Zucchini, Peppers, and Tomatoes step by step
- Quarter zucchini lengthwise; cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick pieces. Remove ribs and seeds from peppers; cut into 3/4-inch squares..
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, peppers, tomatoes, and garlic; season with salt and pepper. Cook, tossing frequently, until vegetables are crisp-tender, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- (diced)Stir in the tomatoes, seasoned salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for 9-10 minutes or until liquid is evaporated. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings..