Sauteed Zucchini-Cabbage with Shrimps. Sauteed Cabbage - one of the most delicious cabbage recipes made with garlic, juicy shrimp and shredded cabbage in a mouthwatering Asian sauce. Serve Sauteed Cabbage with: For a wholesome dinner, make the following dishes to pair with this side. It's sautéed zucchini and shrimp (Aehobak-saeu-bokkeum: 애호박새우볶음).
Ingredients of Sauteed Zucchini-Cabbage with Shrimps
- It's 1 of zucchini, halved and sliced.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, diced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vegetable seasonings.
- It's 1 of green onion, chopped ( optional).
- Prepare 1 each of chilli ( optional ).
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen shrimp, you can use fresh.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of shredded cabbage.
Sautéed zucchini has lots of possible recipe variations. Here are a few of our favorites: Make it cheesy and stir in a little bit of grated parmesan or another type of cheese just before serving. This vegetable side dish features sweet onion, tomato, and zucchini seasoned with garlic and chicken bouillon. The Best Sauteed Zucchini Squash Recipes on Yummly
Sauteed Zucchini-Cabbage with Shrimps instructions
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute onion with salt and pepper for 2 minutes. Add garlic. Stir in zucchini. When zucchini begins to soften, add cabbage, and vegetable seasoning. Then put your shrimp. Cook until heated through..
- I want my cabbage half-cooked. You can put carrots and slice string beans as desire. Or if you don't have shrimp available you can put sliced chicken breast..
Sautéed Zucchini, Simple Sautéed Zucchini, Sauteed Squash And Zucchini. Stir in sauce mix and parsley. We're spicing the shrimp with the exciting flavors of ground fennel, turmeric and Aleppo pepper. It all comes together in a well-balanced tomato sauce, made with a bit of tart verjus rouge—the juice of young red grapes—and rich butter. Use tongs to transfer the vegetables and shrimp to the skillet; discard any excess marinade.