Zucchini Stir Fry. Healthy vegetables in a gingery teriyaki sauce that is perfect served over rice or quinoa! A zucchini stir fry is simple, healthy, vibrant, and delicious. This is a perfect recipe for fall as zucchinis are abundant.
Ingredients of Zucchini Stir Fry
- Prepare 2 cup of Chopped Zucchini (about 1 large).
- You need 1 cup of Broccoli Florets.
- Prepare 1 large of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- It's 1 large of Onion.
- You need 2 tsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sodium Free Soy-Sauce (braggs).
- It's 1 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 packages of Firm Tofu.
- You need 1/2 cup of Salsa.
Best of all, everything cooks up in a single skillet or wok, starting with shrimp. It is much better than takeout! Our boys like vegetables, but they don't love them. Zucchini is a high-moisture vegetable and not too tough, which makes it perfect for stir-frying.
Zucchini Stir Fry instructions
- Heat 1/2 cup of water in a large nonstick skillet..
- Add onion & garlic. Cook over high heat, stirring often, until soft about 5 minutes..
- Add zucchini, tofu, and Cajun powder. Reduce heat and cook, stirring often cook for about 3 min then add broccoli and cook for an additional 2 min or until zucchini is tender..
- Add small amounts of additional water if needed to prevent vegetables from sticking..
- Stir in soy sauce and tomatoes..
- Top with salsa if desired..
- Serve with English muffins, warm tortillas, or roasted French bread..
This spicy, satisfying pork and zucchini stir-fry, rich with ginger and garlic, is the ultimate solution when you don't know what to Stir-fries are great because of how easy it is to make them balanced meals. Then, slice it for stir fry. It thickens the watery zucchini juice and makes the black bean sauce coat better. If you like the black bean sauce, you should definitely check out my original blog post about it. Add the spices and stir the mixture.